Track Days by Midnight Motorsports
This is the South (long) Track Layout for Both Days! CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION 2 day event. 4 run groups. Limited to ~15 car per
This is the South (long) Track Layout for Both Days!
- 2 day event. 4 run groups. Limited to ~15 car per group
- 20 min session. The first group starts at 9am
- 12pm-1pm lunch break
- The last group ends at 5pm Sat & Sun.
- Point by passing for all run groups.
- Beginner, novice, intermediate passing in passing zones only.
Camping is included
Lunch, coffee, and snacks are included in both days.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Each ticket is per Driver – Not per car
ONLY 10 TICKETS AVAILABLE AT EARLY-BIRDS PRICE! Sold Out!! $335.00 Full weekend!
$195- Tier 1 price ends Jan 1st
$225- Tier 2 price ends Apr 1st
$249- Tier 3 price ends Jun 15th
$275- Tier 4 price to track day
Two day registration:
$355- Tier 1 price ends Jan 1st
$385- Tier 2 price ends Apr 1st
$419- Tier 3 price ends Jun 15th
$449- Tier 4 price to track day
-Track opens at 5PM on Friday night for anyone to come in early!
Level of Experience:
- This group is for people that are new to OTD/HPDEs
- You are learning the flags, hand signals, and track etiquette
- You are new to driving on a road course and are also learning how to navigate the track.
- You are primarily focused on your driving and performance.
- You are learning to expand your focus to the Corner Marshals
- You are reliant on Corner Marshals to let you know someone wants to pass.
- Some experience – you have successfully completed 2-3 track days either here or at other tracks.
- You are familiar with all of the flags and hand signals.
- You are comfortable at speed on the track but still working on your line
- You are gaining experience and comfort with passing on long straights.
- Your focus is expanding to include drivers behind you
- You are less reliant on Corner Marshals letting you know someone wants to pass
- You know what an “Apex” is.
- You have multiple track days here or at other tracks
- You know the flags and hand signals well enough to give a speech on them
- You have experienced the limits of traction, and have some experience how to resume control
- You are highly aware of all driver and Corner Marshal activity around you
- You are genuinely surprised if a Corner Marshal has indicated a driver wants to pass and you were not aware of it.
- You are learning how to execute passes on low speed turns.
- You measure your OTD/HPDE experience by “Seasons”
- You are comfortable passing/being passed at any point on this track
- You are embarrassed if a Corner Marshal shows you a passing flag and you didn’t already have the passing zone picked out
- You are capable of teaching flags and hand signals to a small group of people that do not speak your language.
- Tires and brake pads have long ago become a known “expense” that is included in your household budget
- You share knowledge with novice drivers on how to get started and improve their performance
10 (Saturday) 7:00 am - 11 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
Teen Driver Safety