Sportbike Track Time
Track days are the most exciting and fun way to ride your motorcycle, and we guarantee that a Sportbike Track Time event will be unforgettable. A closed circuit course (racetrack)
Track days are the most exciting and fun way to ride your motorcycle, and we guarantee that a Sportbike Track Time event will be unforgettable. A closed circuit course (racetrack) is the only place you can ride your sportbike and experience the true power and beauty of your machine without worrying about speed limits, traffic, or speeding tickets!
Our events are open to riders of all skill levels, and event formats are designed to give each rider maximum on-track time during our weekend and weekday events. You choose your skill group and ride at your own pace. STT will have track coaches in every group to evaluate all riders. We reserve the right to move any rider to their appropriate group. This will ensure that at the end of the day, you will have a newfound sense of confidence in yourself and your machine.
Participation is strictly limited to ensure a quality experience. Most of our events sold out last year so sign up today!
Your Track Days Include
- Maximum on-track time
- Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced rider sessions, 20 minutes each group
- Experienced track coaches and instructors ready to help you at any time of the day
- On-track and classroom instruction
- Morning beverages, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Water and sports drinks throughout the day
- Photographer at most events
- On-site EMS and professional corner staff
- At-track tire sales and service
- On-site suspension and bike set-up assistance
MAY 23 (Saturday) - 25 (Monday)