Thank you for your registration!
You are confirmed for the following event:
Private Autobahn Experience
SAP North America Services Sales Leadership Meeting
Wednesday, April 22 – Thursday, April 23, 2015
I look forward to giving each of you a special experience that stretches your mind on what performance means on the track and in the field! Over the course of these two days, we will share best practices, tackle challenges, open our minds, and stretch our leadership abilities so we can inspire all of our teams to think big!
We will spend Wednesday, April 22 together as a team at the Autobahn Country Club. On Thursday, April 23 we will meet at the top steak house in Chicago, RPM.
See you on track!
Meeting Details & Logistics
Agenda (more details available on-site)
- April 21: Arrival (please plan to arrive Tuesday evening)
- Day 1, April 22: Performance & Leadership (Autobahn Country Club)
- Starts: 6:45 a.m. CT / transportation leaves Palmer House Hilton at 7 a.m. CT
- Ends: 8 p.m. CT
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided
- Day 2, April 23: Best Practices & Team-building (RPM Steakhouse)
- Starts: 8 a.m. CT / please plan time to eat breakfast at the hotel and take a taxi to RPM (approx. X minutes away)
- Ends: 2 p.m. CT
- Lunch will be provided
- Departures: Please book your departures for no sooner than X:XX p.m. CT
Palmer House Hilton – Room block for SAP Services
17 East Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60603, USA
All travel should be booked through BCD Travel – (866) 236- 3750
Please book your travel as soon as possible in order to minimize travel costs and take advantage of lower pricing.
Day 1: Autobahn Country Club | 3795 CenterPoint Way, Joliet, IL 60436
Day 2: RPM Steakhouse | West Kinzie St., Chicago, IL 60654
What to Pack
Day 1: Jeans, tennis shoes and cotton or natural material tops – no sandals, flip-flops, or high heels. Feel free to bring a ball cap as your hair is going to get messed up wearing helmets!
Day 2: Business Casual: Jeans and a jacket is just fine.